Skip to main content

Masculine Birthday Card

My father-in-laws birthday was today. And so I made him a little card. My son wanted us to make him a boat card;  "because papou (grandfather in Greek) loves fishing and boats." I used Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge; Fiskars birthday stamps; wood grain Cuttlebug emboss folder; Michael's seaside cardstock and sea green Reflection ink. I also tried a new technique (for me), where I sewed waves with my new 'We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Starter Kit'. I loved using this new tool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Card in a Box

I love cards in a box. They are so festive and show how much care went in to them. They are a little tricky at first but so worth it if you take your time and pay attention to detail. My little niece loves Frozen, so I made a Frozen inspired card in a box. I used Cricut Create a Friend, and Princess Party Cartridges.

Baby Shower Card in a Box

Here is a card in a box I made for a baby shower. I used Michael's Recollections Expecting 3D stickers, and Michael's cardstock. I made a coordinating envelope with it too. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.




Triple Stamp Card

Hello!

It's been awhile since my last post. I've been swamped at my work, house chores (I. Hate. Laundry. So. Much.), and other hobbies that I find myself doing instead of crafts (I love genealogy), but all is well now! Portland, Oregon has been sunny and beautiful this weekend!, and I made time to craft. <3

Well, I wanted to post my newest craft creation, since I'm trying out on my first card challenge. It is a Triple Stamp card. It's my first one and I must confess that I LOVE this style! It looks complex, but it is SO easy! <3

This is Week 3:


I love making these cards so much I made another one for fun!